Here's another shower decoration that you don't have to wonder what to do with when the party is over. After I assembled my diaper cake (search for videos online for how-to) I used a wide ribbon to cover the rubber bands. Then I took the leftover flowers from the topiary centerpieces and used them to decorate. I just tucked everything in - no glue - so that the diapers were still usable.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Diaper Cake
Here's another shower decoration that you don't have to wonder what to do with when the party is over. After I assembled my diaper cake (search for videos online for how-to) I used a wide ribbon to cover the rubber bands. Then I took the leftover flowers from the topiary centerpieces and used them to decorate. I just tucked everything in - no glue - so that the diapers were still usable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute...and so fancy for diapers!
Post a Comment