From top to bottom: Envelope, Card, Gift. The envelope and card are both just decorated with stickers. The gift base is an old Christmas container that I covered with paper, stickers, and cricut cutouts. Then I put in a piece of foam and covered it with white crinkle paper. Using the cricut, I cut out the giraffe (New Arrival), phrases with backgrounds (Gypsy font and Base Camp), a tree with leaves (Stretch Your Imagination), and a box (Tags, Bags, and Boxes). The cap on the giraffe is a sticker. All the pieces are mounted on bamboo skewers and stuck into the foam base. Inside the box with flowery top, I placed a little gift for the grad.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Giraffe Graduation
From top to bottom: Envelope, Card, Gift. The envelope and card are both just decorated with stickers. The gift base is an old Christmas container that I covered with paper, stickers, and cricut cutouts. Then I put in a piece of foam and covered it with white crinkle paper. Using the cricut, I cut out the giraffe (New Arrival), phrases with backgrounds (Gypsy font and Base Camp), a tree with leaves (Stretch Your Imagination), and a box (Tags, Bags, and Boxes). The cap on the giraffe is a sticker. All the pieces are mounted on bamboo skewers and stuck into the foam base. Inside the box with flowery top, I placed a little gift for the grad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment