Sunday, August 16, 2009

Great Gift Idea

This tile is a great gift. I especially love the color of the tile. I made three of these for wedding gifts and have decided to make one for myself. This is extra easy with the Cricut Expressions but I actually had it spaced and ready to cut with my smaller circut before Brad decided to buy me the bigger one. Doing a tile like this is definately much easier with the designstudio software - I made one similar to this without the software a year ago and it was a lot more work. One of the best things about this gift turned out to be the wrapping. I bought an easel to go with the tile and then I just wrapped the tile and attached the easel to the outside with a ribbon. Then I used the easel to hold the card in place. It made for an adorable gift.




3 comments:

Donette said...

Great quote, great tile! Thanks for the sharing the wrapping idea too. It's almost more wonderful than the gift idea.

Paula said...

I love this! What fonts did you use?

Wendy said...

I used Stone Script and George - That means that I could send you the design I used and you could use it also. Let me know if you want it.