These are the ornaments I made for my ornament exchange at work. I put the person's initial on one side and a snowflake on the other. I could not imagine doing this without the cricut. I just pretty much followed the instructions here and added some fine glitter and beads on the inside when I was done. Using the glass etching cream was very simple. My biggest obstacle was trying to smooth the vinyl on slightly rounded surface, even though I used scissors to cut lines for it to overlap a bit. Some sites said they were able to reuse the vinyl a couple times, but I could only use it once, mostly since it was not flat and and water got on the sticky part in some places when I rinsed it off.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Chirstmas Ornaments
These are the ornaments I made for my ornament exchange at work. I put the person's initial on one side and a snowflake on the other. I could not imagine doing this without the cricut. I just pretty much followed the instructions here and added some fine glitter and beads on the inside when I was done. Using the glass etching cream was very simple. My biggest obstacle was trying to smooth the vinyl on slightly rounded surface, even though I used scissors to cut lines for it to overlap a bit. Some sites said they were able to reuse the vinyl a couple times, but I could only use it once, mostly since it was not flat and and water got on the sticky part in some places when I rinsed it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are so darling! They look hard to make. I bet all your coworkers loved them!
Post a Comment