Friday, October 31, 2008

Wall Words

I have been wanting to decorate the party room a little more to add some life to the room. In trying to decide what to do I came up with the following quote to put above my clock. (I thought of this saying on my own so is it really a quote?) Doing the vinyl on the wall was challenging at first but then I figured out what worked. For me, having each word on separate transfer papers worked best. This is partly because I wasn't sure where I wanted the words on the wall. It was also easier to adjust and get the words straight when I could adjust each word separately.

2 comments:

Donette said...

It is just so perfect for that room, especially with the clock.
Does anyone know how easily it comes off the wall in after a few months? If you are renting would you definitely not do it?

Paula said...

This is so so cute! What a good idea!